Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How busy are we really??

I was struck by this question recently when I came across a friend of mine whom I met after a very long time and he promptly asked,"Hey how are you? Where have you been all these days?No reply to mails, messages...Seems you are totally cut off from all of us.."

Strange as it may sound, I replied in the affirmative saying,"Don't ask ya...I was way too busy..." And at that very moment I realized...How busy am I really?

Am I really so busy to not be in contact with ANY of my friends?
Am I really that busy as to not even have the time to analyze the bigger purpose of my existence?
Am I really so busy that I do not have the time to pursue my favorite pastime hobby?
Am I really so busy that I am unable to extend my help to those lesser privileged/blessed than me?
Am I really so busy as to not keep track of even my family matters and their concerns etc.?
Am I really so busy that I have lost count of the number of hours I have spent doing nothing and still calling myself busy?

Well....That certainly needs some thought to be put into...
Current mood: http://blogs.ad.infosys.com/img/mood/classic/thinking.gifthoughtful

No comments:

Post a Comment